We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotels today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
Our Marriott properties are in the process of finalizing the appropriate technologies to further protect guests and Team Members from COVID-19. Below are a few of the changes you will see at our Marriott properties. For more information on Marriott’s Commitment to Clean, please visit https://clean.marriott.com
Public Spaces and High-Traffic Areas
- We are cleaning surfaces with increased frequency, dedicated staff, and recommended cleaning agents. All Team Members are required to wear masks.
- We have elevated our rigorous protocols to thoroughly clean all surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants. And we will be placing disinfecting wipes in each room for your use.
- Hand sanitizing stations are being installed at hotel entrances, at our front desks, our elevator banks, and meeting spaces.
- Signage in public spaces will remind our guests to maintain social distancing. We will be adding partitions at check-in to provide an extra level of precaution for our guests and our Team Members.
New Cleaning Technologies
- We are rolling out enhanced technologies including electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel. We are also testing ultraviolet light technology for sanitizing guest keys and devices shared by associates.
- At some of our Marriott hotels, your phone can be used to check in, access your room, and order room service.